Monday, August 31, 2015

He said No!

My first day of College! There was not a single cute guy in the class!!
But as cliché as it sounds, then he entered the class. At first he looked weird, but I eventually developed a crush on him. We became friends. Very Good friends.
Then he told me about his 7 exes. Didn't matter. I was smitten. He kind of knew it all.
One day he came to college with his last gf's name on his arm etched with a blade. I saw it and felt bad but i didn't say anything.
Then it was the third year of college, I knew he would never love me, but I didn't want to repent.
I messaged him," I know you don't like me like that but I like you." He said,"You know I still love her." I said "Yes."
He messaged, “So, what do you want me to say now?". I said, “I want you to say you don't, so that I stop hoping. I confessed it because I don't want to regret later."
He said, “You are a great friend but I cannot think about you like that."
I was friend-zoned.(Girls get Friend -Zoned too)
I went to the terrace. Deep winters. Foggy sky at 4 am. I realized I hadn't slept whole night. My friend came and held me. I cried one last tear and forgot him.
Those first feelings of crush and blushing and the heartbreak still stir warm in my heart.​

No comments:

Post a Comment